domingo, setembro 18, 2016

Last Weekend Of Summer

I must be crazy, or sick. Two publications in two w...




English Português

I must be crazy, or sick. Two publications in two weeks!? No, I'm pretty fine, like I said in the past publication, i'm going to be more active in my little page until the end of the year. I hope you don't mind! 
Since I've been out for a long time and this weekend was actually, the last weekend of summer, I decided to share with you my outfit of Saturday. Nothing special, just a casual outfit! 

When you have to work 5 days per week, the only wish for the weekend it's basically to stay confortable! I don't care about make-up, about the shoes, or even about the hair, I just care about feeling ok ... feeling only myself. I don't know if this feeling is something you also have, but I honestly don't care, we just need two days of "break"! And you, what do you use on weekends?

Don't forget to say Hi to Sushi, she's in photos too!






 









Pants: Local Store | Shirt: H&M | Belt: Local Store | Shoes: El Corte Ingles
Earings: Parfois | Scrunchie: Primark





See you next week!

If you want, you can make me questions (about my absence) in the comment section. I promise I'll answer.
xoxo, RR

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Feel free to give me your opinion about my publication! I Only ask you to leave your blog url so I can reply your comment. If you start following me, please leave me a message said that, so I can start following you too! Thank you!

Sê livre para dares a tua opinião!
Peço que deixes o link do teu blog no comentário de modo a poder retribui-lo. Peço também, que caso me comeces a seguir me avises para poder fazer o mesmo. Obrigada!

THE OWNER OF SUSHI - 2016


DESIGN BY RITARAMOS